Tetcott and Luffincott
Terms and Conditions
Tetcott Community Fund
Community Projects Grants are available to support a wide variety of projects, services and activities. Our first priority is to fund applicants/organisations whose aim is to improve the quality of life for residents and tenants within the boundaries of the parishes of Tetcott, Luffincott and the Tetcott Estate. This can be for the purchase of equipment, upgrading of community buildings or the environment, one-off social activities etc. We accept applications from: Local community groups, Social enterprises, Sports clubs, Faith groups, Parish Councils (for community projects) Individuals.
1. Grants must be used within twelve months of the date awarded (unless otherwise agreed by the committee at the time of the application).
2. Grants cannot be awarded retrospectively. i.e. for projects that have already started or for events that have taken place.
3. All projects/ activities to be funded must be for the benefit of residents and tenants within the boundaries of the parishes of Tetcott, Luffincott and the Tetcott Estate.
4. For all grants awarded on completion of the project/ activity we will require evidence that the funds have been spent appropriately and as agreed. This could include copies of receipts for all expenditure incurred, photographs and any information and supporting evidence to demonstrate to what extent the project/ activity successfully achieved its intended outcomes.
5. Repeat applications from voluntary groups who have previously received a grant will be discouraged but may be considered if: The application is for funding for one or more very different project/ activities within the same year.
6. Applications for grants should be made on the appropriate form. The deadline for the receipt of applications is 30th March and 31st October for consideration at the following Parish Council meeting.
8. All applicants will be advised in writing of the Committee’s decision as soon as practically possible after the meeting.
9. It is a condition that all successful applications will be published on this website.
10. Funding will be granted under the conditions the Tetcott Community Fund Committee will bear no financial liability for any overspend.
11. In granting the monies no liability should be incurred by the Tetcott Community Fund Committee by the scheme or project due to loss or injury of those participants.
Application forms are available to complete on the next page alternatively you can requested a printed copy from the Clerk to Tetcott & Luffincott Parish Council at Clymping Dene, Bone Street, Tetcott, EX22 6RA. Tel: 01409 271329